- Supports many operating systems
- Supports UHD (4K)
- Split screen function
- Public Sector
Lynx annotation and lesson planning software enables students to interact with content and collaborate in the classroom. Teachers can create engaging and imaginative lessons with content from a variety of different sources. The newly designed user interface makes Lynx easy to use and the upgraded back-end changes give you a faster, smoother and even simpler experience.
What sets Lynx apart?
- Lynx runs on Clevertouch screens, iOS and Android devices plus Windows and Mac PCs
- Media manager lets you embed videos directly into your lessons without going to an external link
- Access all of your tools from the condensed tools menu
- Lesson dashboard lets you find recent lessons and you can open multiple lessons simultaneously
- Access Lynx updates instantly
- Lynx supports Ultra HD 4K resolution content, giving you crystal clear images and videos
- Dual screen allows two students to work together on a single project.
In the meantime, have a browse of some of our Success Stories.