To Find Out More About This Product:
SMART Board 6000 Series
Call for 4 for 3 Offer
- Public Sector
- Buy 3 x SMART Board 6000 Series Touchscreens, get a 4th FREE
- We are a SMART Platinum Partner! Click for more
- Includes Smart Learning Suite and Smart Notebook – the world-leading software designed for education
- Multiple students can use gestures, zoom, rotate and flip at the same time
- A 65″ screen – ideal for most classrooms or breakout areas
The biggest-selling range from a leading innovator in interactive displays for education.
The most accurate, natural, and responsive touch experience from corner-to-corner. Fingers glide effortlessly over the surface, providing hours of error-free use in perfect comfort.
Students can see their contributions free from interruption by their partner. Using different colored ink, you can write independently and simultaneously in any lesson activity to open new collaborative opportunities.
You already know how to use it. Offering the most intuitive experience by automatically differentiating between a finger, pen or palm, do what comes naturally. Touch, write, erase. Simplicity at its finest.
SMART ink™ technology
Writing is natural and looks better with SMART ink. Whether you’re using a pen or finger, each stoke is a work of art. Its realistic digital ink improves legibility, so teachers don’t have to re-write and students feel confident contributing
Simultaneous touch points
With 8 simultaneous touch points, up to four students can use gestures, like zoom, rotate and flip, at the same time. The natural learning experience develops essential life-long collaboration skills without students realizing it.
Mini PC compatibility
Have the flexibility to equip classrooms and collaboration environments the best way you see fit. There are mounting points for Mini PCs available.
Upgrade to 5 year SMART Learning Suite licence for just £125!
- SMART Notebook: The world-leading software for education
- SMART lab: Create engaging activities in less than 5 minutes
- SMART amp: Discover co-creation on a level you’ve never seen
- SMART response 2: Quick and effective formative assessment